Kesuke Miyagi says,

"Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. 
Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. 
Wax on, wax off. 
Don't forget to breathe, very important"

Maybe the worst picture of a surf mat ever!

Tried the waxed canvas surface grip thing that is all the rage over at Surfmatters

Very interesting and I can't wait for Sunday to try it out!

The wax went on well enough

I just put it outside in the sun for the melt in.
(free)
No messing with my wife's hair dryer.
(priceless)

For every Father's Day, Birthday etc, as far back as I can remember, my kids have gotten me surf wax for a present. Which is kind of cool since you can always use some wax right? The other neet thing is that since my wife would drive them to the surf shop and they would pick it out themselves I never knew exactly what I would be getting. Ten bars of base coat, some tropical wax in the middle of summer, wax that smells like bacon and eggs, it was always a surprise.  For the last few years I haven't been using a lot of wax ;) so I have lost track of my stash of what must be thirty bars.  So after searching the man cave from top to bottom I came up with the bar above.  Made by the Sex Wax people so I'm sure it is high quality. I know it will work well because it's REALLY TACKY!

Comments

Popular Posts