Arms too rubbery to type


From the NWS for Southern California 
 
AS THE HIGH PRESSURE WEAKENS...A COOLING TREND WILL
OCCUR THROUGH FRIDAY...AND THE MAINLY NIGHT AND MORNING LOW CLOUDS
WILL BECOME MORE WIDESPREAD. THERE COULD BE SOME DRIZZLE BY FRIDAY
MORNING. RAIN WILL BE LIKELY FRIDAY NIGHT INTO SATURDAY AS A PACIFIC
SYSTEM MOVES THROUGH THE AREA. GUSTY WINDS AND MOUNTAIN SNOW WILL
ALSO BE POSSIBLE. ANOTHER SYSTEM COULD BRING MORE PRECIPITATION
EARLY NEXT WEEK.
 
So as another storm moves in I'm breathing a sigh of relief.
I'm not sure how many warm, sunny and quite surf-able February days I can take.
It's been a rubber armed, jelly legged, endorphin fest the last few weeks.
Yesterday, out at the local sand bar, friend ThinkMat paddles over, out of the blue so to speak, and grabs two "movie waves" and then splits for work.
(Movie waves are the really good ones we want to include in the many mat centric movies we are always discussing.)  I on the other hand am surfed out to the point of exhaustion so a short break is in order.
SurfSister has reached another milestone with her bionic knee and is now Jazzing the Glass on her new PG hull.
Mary is a multi surf discipline surf enthusiast and rocks long boards, short boards, hand planes and mats!
(I am winded just from typing all that.)
The Daily Shaka is a new site by Ed Lewis.  "It's your daily source for surf blog goodness"
I like it because it has turned me on to many international surf blogs that were here to fore
unbeknownst to me here at 23B.
(here to fore ? unbeknownst? WTF!)

 
And by international of course I mean anything not from Orange County. 
 
(oh BTW the flying saucer pic doesn't really apply to any thing but CNN has a story this morning about new UFO pics from the UK and I liked it so here it is.)

Comments

Surfsister said…
LOL!!! When I saw my picture, I was wondering why my blog looked so different. Then I remembered I was on your blog!

Bionic is good. Got on the mat after riding the hull and got tossed around like a rag doll (at my somewhat closed out beachbreak). Now my arms and legs are rubbery too.

Popular Posts