Mat - A - Palooza



I've been thinking that it's time,

before the seasons change,

for a gathering of

mat riders

and other miscellaneous craft.

Everyone is invited.

If you would like to attend,

let me know in the comments section or email me.

Tell me where you are coming from

we will try to pick a spot

somewhere equidistant.

The weekend of the "event"

depends on the surf forecast.

PS

The looks on other "surfers" faces

as 5 - 10 mat riders paddle out is priceless!



This would be good

Comments

Okemah said…
As always, I'm there!
Quiver said…
I am Interested. I would be coming from the SF area.
Surfsister said…
I'm in too. I'm calling out 6ftnperfect though. He once said he wasn't going to drink the mat Kool-Aid. Obviously, he's been taking sips!!
6ftnperfect said…
"and other miscellaneous craft"

but maybe I can get a mat to work this time.
andrew said…
I would like to attend. San Diego.
Tom Threinen said…
I'll be in San Diego Sept 4-11 and Sept 25- Oct 5. Count me in if I'm in SD.
Tom T.
Graham said…
lets try this again...I can do it if it's gonna start early..
Anonymous said…
I.B. in San D.

soulgider
(i got lotsa other miscellaneous and mysterious craft)
pranaglider said…
Soulgider, the more "mysterious" the better!

Keep watching this space for updates

Pray for surf!
Great idea, please keep us posted!
Aloha, Cher and Steve

Popular Posts