Looking to Nature


Since the earthquake and tsunami, like a lot of people I have been watching events unfold and trying to process the massive scale of the destruction, the lost of life and possible down stream effects of the radiation leaks from the damaged reactors.

I really haven't had anything come to me that I wanted to write about.


I found it blooming in the kindling pile

A branch I trimmed off the tree last fall.

Blooming



Kendog sent this over yesterday, a catchy tune.  I can't get it out of my head.

Thanks Ken

Comments

Growling Gecko said…
I have been feeling very down in the last week and I think it is a response to the events in Japan. If anything positive comes out of it though it might be the reassessment of the choice to use nuclear power to provide electricity.

Popular Posts