23 Feet

Stumbled across this the other day and I thought I'd pass it along.

They had me at 23



23 Feet is film about a community of people who have made the conscious choice to live simply to do what they love in the great outdoors. Three women set out across the west in their 23 foot, 1970 Airstream to search for the stories of people who have turned their backs on the creature comforts of society to live in school buses, vans, and other small spaces. From an inspiring campfire chat with legendary Yosemite climber Ron Kauk, to hearing the powerful story of a woman who changed her whole life for surfing, 23 Feet gives an intimate look at the ups and downs of dedicating your life to your outdoor passion.

Click on the link below to check out the Kickstarter info.




Nice thing about this sort living/traveling, there is always room for a mat and fins!

Comments

Dirty Hippy said…
Radical. Simple living is beautiful!I've always wanted an AirStream. My BF and I are saving up for a used old school RV! Can't wait to creaet our own stories from that! Thanks for sharing this!
Val said…
This is what i want to do as soon as I can retire. THANKS for posting this!

Popular Posts