The restless are natives



Or is it "The natives are restless"?

Either way,

the southern hemi has been quiet, too quiet,

(If I throw in "it was a dark and stormy night" I'll have a blog cliche trifecta!)

either way, to circle back around,

(yes, its a business cliche reference so it doesn't count!)

What to do about Mat-A-Palooza?

If memory serves,


(The Eddie waiting period (12/08 - 2/09) came and went too)

This weekend looks like the end of our window

(or the beginning of a new window, if you would like)

So a show of hands of those whose busy schedules would allow them a quick trip to

the Southern California surfing Mecca...

(drum roll)

Trestles,

this Saturday morning.

Trestles would give us a shot at Cottons, Uppers, Lowers, SanO and the surrounding areas.

PS the Rob Machado Surf Experience will be happening this weekend in Cardiff!

(which might lure a few dozen groms away from Trestles for the day)


Comments

Surfsister said…
I've never been there. I don't know how to get there. With that said, I'm in.

I went to San O yesterday. Doesn't anyone have a job to go to? Anyone? Talk about crowded! Sheesh!
borntoloser said…
No can do. My in laws are coming into town. Early local session only for me. Brrmmmfff.
Tom Threinen said…
I'm always up for a mat meet! However, this weekend I'm out of state.

Tom T
6ftnperfect said…
it's my wife's birthday weekend, and wife don't surf. Plus, I don't have a mat.

Popular Posts