Is it winter yet?

I haven't posted for a while.



This is either fireworks from the 4th or my camera has been to alpha centauri

Made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!

Things have been a little hazy

The Tour, holidays, barbecue, fireworks, gardening

And prime examples of summer surf

Which is to say nothing

or not much,

if you are a glass is half full kind of person.

But there still are all sorts of fun things to do.

The online Body Surf magazine / picture fest has a new issue out.

The link above takes you to the main page


Picture above from Ryan Heywood's other blog Smart Casual

Make sure to click on the #3 for the latest issue.

Body surfing is the cleanest, simplest and purest form of surfing and I love it!

Here is a video



Please put the 45 back in it's sleeve when you are done, you know how the dust can ruin the vinyl or you might spill a Tab on it.

The Tour

If it wasn't for the Tour de France

I would go crazy this time of year

This one could be interesting

The Mat

I hear people say they will get a mat to ride on the marginal days. I have be riding my fish on the marginal days and saving my mat for the good days.

The Garden

The summer garden has peaked or is peaking depending on which plant you are looking at



The squirrels have been rubbing their hands with glee waiting for the sun flower seed to ripen.

More later must surf now.

Comments

pranaglider said…
I forgot to mention Tropical Storm Blanca! It doesn't look like much at the moment but things change. Keep an eye on it (TS joke, sorry) over at Adam Wright's site or NOAA

Popular Posts