/*23 Breaths: Salmon Season*/

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Salmon Season

Have you ever seen pictures of salmon as they swim upstream to their spawning grounds?


I'm just saying

Mat photo by Ken Samuels

I love a good opportunity to go all JJ Moon in the blog-0-sphere, so I am calling this El Rollo Exito the Salmon Jump.

I was having some trouble with the Geo-locator up-link connected to the grid that's on the bottom of my mat.

The grid normal flashes advertisements for whomever has a contract and is in a geographically favorable location (for a free lunch!).

So in order to faithfully discharge my contractual responsibilities, here it the correct version of the photo.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whos JJ Moon?

pranaglider said...

Who is JJ Moon? He was (or is) the greatest surfer of all time!

Here is a link where Corky tells all

http://corkycarroll.com/blog/?p=97

GRAYMAN said...

Mate, you really are bored aren't you?!

Get well soon chap.

G

pranaglider said...

Grayman - Words can't begin to describe it!

Matt23 said...

Salmons leap and Evil Knevil jumps.

pranaglider said...

and Tuna roll...