How dry I am

I haven't been in the water all week!

But hope springs eternal and they say it should be over two feet by the weekend!

Hmmmm

In the mean time here are some interesting sites to browse

**

Adam Wright has broken down his surf forecasts by region

Here is the report for the waveless foggy OC

***

A Hull New World - Pizza Time whatever you call it

the "old guy inspiration series - part 2" has my new favorite mat photo

The second shot, the wave, the texture, the sun sparkling all done in

marvelous black and white. Outstanding work from Mr. Seth de Roulet

***

The Board Collector is putting together another Surf Market and Swap Meet


My favorite is the stack of lightning bolts.

***

Last, but certainly not least Tom Threinen has but together a teaser


I can't wait for this one!

Comments

Popular Posts