/*23 Breaths: Surfing -*/

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Surfing -


I had my coffee, my hat and my warmy coat and it was still cold and I couldn't motivate myself to get in the water this morning.

There were a few takers. Kids practicing their boosts off the knee high ramps into nothingness.

I made an executive decision and decided that I had enough work to do a home.

The kind of chores that have been leering at me when I walk by during the week.

I could get something done and maybe come back later when it is at least sunny, windy and crumbly.

On the plus side it looks like the swell is up a bit.

"Surfing -
Either you do it like it's a big weight on you
Or you do it just like it's part of the dance"

2 comments:

Brine Time said...

always enjoy lurking in your cyberspace surf centre
who is the quote by?
cheers

pranaglider said...

The Be Here Now book by Ram Dass.