Storm Watch

... PACIFIC STORM TO MOVE INLAND LATE SUNDAY THROUGH EARLY MONDAY...

battening down the hatches and making a big pot of chili

while waiting for the next Spring storm

makes me want to go sideways

PHOTO: ENGLISH 

*Today's Outcasts Tomorrow's Trendsetters?

I don't think so 

Today's Outcasts are Tomorrow's Outcasts

Today is today and Tomorrow it will be time to move on.

Not to say I'm  giving up my flippers any time soon.

But fifty years from now 

(well in fifty years I'll be dust)

but 25 years from now I'll probably still be buying mats from out of someones garage

handmade locally 

I'll probably be in the best third rate assisted care facility 

my kids can afford

and I plan on making a fuss if the nurse doesn't blow up my mat 

when it's time for my sponge bath  



*From a discussion on Facebook about a photo in the latest Surfer Magazine.

I'm not sure what the editors from Surfer meant, if anything, by showing someone going fast but "straight off" in the mat shot. Modern mats actually turn quite well. It's the latest "trend" among those crazy outcast surf matters. 

Comments

GRAYMAN said…
I don't think the blatant dropping-in will help matters either!

:-0

G

Popular Posts