A real window rattler

We haven't had one of those in a while.

It's been offshore, sure. But a real window rattler with the "it's trash day and your cans have just gone rolling down the street, spilling their contents everywhere, oh but maybe it's the neighbors so I'll pick it up later" kind of wind.

But let's for a moment ponder the wonderful sculpting effects the Devil Winds can have on some decent swell.

The kids' got nice style, weigh well balanced, good arm position

Here we show off shore winds holding up a wave face allowing this young man to venture into the "Pope's Living Room"  (never a bad day for an obscure Jock Sutherland Pipeline reference) 

The same young man, moments later "claiming it"
I think this went the same way as "planking"
but
I may have been misinformed.


As for me
I wish I could still go out in the garden and pick a handful of these

Comments

Popular Posts