Caution - May contain large particles

Taking a break from the road
All the hustle and bustle
The struggle of the day to day
My feet had begun to stumble
My voice sounds like the Bumble
I needed a break

Something to ride
Whilst waiting for
Spring or Fall
depending

Perhaps something

Weirdly large,
a yellow submarine ish,
hand plane-ular
instance
of a hand held flow modulator


Perhaps the call
would be a
freakishly small
Plastic Fantastic
Yum Yum Yellow
OH-SO Mellow
Paipo Machine?


Every day I ask myself
What is it with you and the pool toys?

Comments

GravitySurge said…
That’s just lovely! How does it go?
pranaglider said…
GS,

I don't really like plastic surfcraft. So it pains me to say that this thing is the Greatest of All Time and I can sit on it outside and it floats me...

Popular Posts