Up Chuck

 A delightful colloquialism 

out of fashion these days

but all the rage

about the time 

I was old enough to be in cub scouts

de rigueur you could say

But that's not what I want to talk about today

Today I want to talk about gold

Gold - the gold standard of value 

if you will

What do I want to say about gold?

Don't steal it!

It's far too heavy.

Although gold comes in different size bars

The regulation bars are about 12.4 kg 

that's about what a case of beer weighs if you are an American

The question is how far and how fast can you run carrying several cases of beer?

That's with flashing lights going off, sirens and off the obligatory hail of bullets.

not far I bet

So that my post for today

Don't steal gold

You can however enjoy all the golden sunshine you want

for free

good source of Vitamin D too

Enjoy the weekend

Stay safe and wear a mask

Comments

Popular Posts