TBT

or as we like to refer to it here at 23B
I can't think of anything to post ...

I don't mean I personally own one
but they are part of the wild life
in my local urban setting

I also have a cat
although I don't really think of our relationship
as an owner and property
more like
a uber rich alien life form
vacationing on this planet
and the staff
who's job it is to wait on the
rich clients
hand and foot
hoping to make their stay
more pleasant
(I will let you figure out who is the alien and who is the staff,
other then to tell you I have never been so over worked for so little pay in my life)


But I mention all of this to explain why I get up every morning and accompany my client, er I mean cat on this morning walk around the estate.
To sniff here and there, perchance to mark the territory with that crazy little backwards dance cats do when they spray.
As I enjoy the predawn and my double double espresso that brings me back to life every morning
whether I want to or not
I have been witness to the morning symphony of the birds
I think the whole thing is keyed to the morning increase in temperature
as the insects start to stir the early birds in search of the elusive worm
the birds get their cow bell on
it starts slowly and grows
the bees add there bass hum
the humming birds come in on the down beat
and the whole place goes nuts
Every New Years concert you have ever been to
every morning
just for me and the cat
who couldn't care less


So where am I going with this?
no where
but to say
it's warm in the morning now
high pressure is building for the rest of the week
it's going to warm up
from all reports the water is as warm as it gets
and it's only May
The high should make the morning winds a little more manageable
go get in the water

Comments

Popular Posts