blood relatives stop by for a bit and a drink...


Warm days
some would say hot
I don't really know as I sleep away the warmest part of the day

followed by cooler moist even foggy evenings and early mornings
watching the constant march of tropical depressions
You all know Karina, I would like to introduce depression twelve-E...

I have been enjoying sunsets
or a least that time of day
the earth begins to cool
and all my (at this point at least) blood relatives, the mosquitoes
stop by for a bit and a drink...

 Late summer early fall
Mid hurricane season
and the North Pacific could spin out some magic
at a moments notice

AM update
the swell has backed off
there is a bit of south wind
and the temps have dropped to a chilly
65 degrees...

Comments

Unknown said…
Ohh so evocative while I sit in winter rain on the other side of the Pacific, ta, needed that warming
Unknown said…
Ohh so evocative while I sit in winter rain on the other side of the Pacific, ta, needed that warming
pranaglider said…
soon to change
the rain for the sunshine
the sunshine for the rain

Popular Posts