/*23 Breaths: More Paipo More Stokefest!*/

Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Paipo More Stokefest!


Sally and Cher


The drummer


My only complaint is that I never get to ride everything at these gatherings
(Yes I did ride the Pendo. You have to have priorities)


There is so much interesting stuff to check out


The variety is amazing


I didn't even get a chance to try the food tray!

"so many craft and so little time"


Then there is all the new and interesting people to meet


I mean look at them all!


But then look at all the neat surf craft!


I'll see you in the water


That's all for today check back for more later

1 comment:

Steve and Cher Pendo said...

So nice to see you, Mr. and Mrs. Prana. Mahalo for the great posts and photos, what an amazing weekend! Aloha, Cher and Steve