the return of stolen time

 So if there is anything I hate more than Monday's

it's a Monday after a time change
I have gone on
at length
about the
utter wrongness
the cruelty
the marginal inefficiency and
just plain aggravation
on changing my
arbitrary time
reference points  

Now you might say
"but prana
it's the good time change"
we get back
the time
stolen
last spring

But see it
from my side.
I get up for work at 5
no problem
I've been up since 3

Now
I start work at five
and I've been up
since two

It's not helping

That and since
there is no way to
reset my
stomach
clock

I always
hungry

** ***

In other news

bodysurfing is indeed the new black
this phase will pass quickly
 because there is no commercial potential
or Mark Cunningham would be a deity

Comments

Joe Crawford said…
Cunningham is a deity whether the world knows it or not. Hawaii might know it.

https://youtu.be/H1sZTyXtM08?si=5HUzftUO6lVunX_e

Popular Posts