Between Warner Street and Wedge

 My surfing life


My auto-mat-ography working title



there will be exotic adventures
and some cowboy carrying on!
That's all I've got. 
 I told the publisher I had a treatment
they want it out in time for Christmas sales
I've always had a feeling about this picture, 
my pattern recognition seeming to get a partial match
but to what?
and then it hit me
My sincere apologies to both John Severson and John van Hamersveld
 - It doesn't look like much but it's exciting to experience 

So it seems that the new computer has graphic toys and while I am more of a notepad person myself the AI isn't responding to my telepathic commands, "Computer on! show me a mixup of surfmat shots and famous icon surf images."

()

so I've taken matters, or a least some 1 and 0's that had nothing better to do on this Saturday Night and mangled several images, some world class.  Just for your benefit.

I hope you're happy 



Don't forget

Comments

Popular Posts