No sleep for you!


I was up at midnight
and that seems to be it for the night
a cat nap around 4 then up at 5 with the alarm
(although I hesitate to call it a cat nap considering that the cat is totally
sacked out, and has been for hours)
(quite the snore going too)

So around 3ish I got myself up and did some e shopping
Patagonia is having their end of the season sale
and I figured that even though I'll be sleepy all day
I might as well be fashionably dressed.

I know it makes no sense
but it did at 3am

I must say that anytime I am buying "things" these days
I stop and think "do I really need this new three handed spatula with the flames hand painted on the stainless steel shaft? You know I think I already have three in the drawer that you don't use"

But then I make up some BS excuse about helping the economy and just get whatever it is anyway.
Some twisted mutation of the primal hunter and gather instinct perhaps or maybe I just need more sleep.

In local weather news we got a quarter of an inch of rain yesterday and are forecast to have off shore winds for the next day or two.

Get out there and surf it up!

Comments

Growling Gecko said…
I have also found that the older I get the happier I am to buy buy buy!

Popular Posts