So Prana

 you old fart

what sort of advise would you give?

Ear plugs

I've had my right ear drilled twice

and my left canal is 98% occluded

sometimes more sometimes less

with the money I saved on those two 

and probably three procedures

I could have bought a lot of mats

fins wetsuits...

What a kook!

 The other thing is I wish I had gotten a mat sooner.

Once I get the time machine fixed

I'm going to take care of that.

I started surfing before leashes

My first boards were cut down long boards

Everyone knew how to bodysurf.

If I would have taken a mat to Bali in 74

Uluwatu would have been a different experience

Comments

Unknown said…
Those purple earplugs changed my life in the ocean.
pranaglider said…
Kind of like wetsuits everything is in the fit. I tried everything from silly putty to silicone plugs. The xmas tree shape worked the best in both my good ear and the bad ear.

Popular Posts