Wax 'em up

 "Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. 

Don't forget to breathe, very important"

Maybe the worst picture of a surf mat ever!

Tried the waxed canvas surface grip thing that is all the rage over at Surfmatters

The wax went on well enough

I just put it outside in the sun for the melt in.
(free)
No messing with my wife's hair dryer.
(priceless)


For a mat rider you sure have a lot of surf wax...

For every Father's Day, Birthday etc, as far back as I can remember, my kids have gotten me surf wax for a present. Which is kind of cool since you can always use some wax right? Since my wife would drive them to the surf shop and they would pick it out themselves I never knew exactly what I would be getting. Ten bars of base coat, some tropical wax in the middle of winter, wax that smells like bacon and eggs, it was always a surprise.  For the last few years I haven't been using a lot of wax ;) so I have lost track of my stash of what must be thirty bars.  So after searching the man cave from top to bottom I came up with the bar above.  Made by the Sex Wax people so I'm sure it is high quality. I know it will work well because it's REALLY TACKY but also Cool.

Go check out this post at Pendo.com great pics great story. 

Comments

Popular Posts