the road to hell is paved

Photo by Lance Smith
I remember trading mats with Mattitude and thinking "how does he ride this at such a low inflation?"
Fortunately I kept an open mind and that opened up a whole new side of the mat for me.
Variable inflation, the option to add volume or take some away is the thing that makes mat riding so very interesting.
Hardboard riders can only dream about it.

These only bloom during the summer. 
I have a case of the late winter blahs so I thought I would post it.

The persimmon would be worth growing if only for the changes in the foliage.

The inspiration for the name of my old blog.
Frequent Rip Currents

Photo by Jason Hall
Even when I stand up I don't stand up

Photo by Jason Hall

playing with the colors 
One of these days I'm going to put out a line of t-shirts. 
Even though I know the road to hell is paved with t-shirt sales
Photo by Jason Hall

Comments

Anonymous said…
How about if we use the same words for the stickers
as your tees?

Popular Posts