No guessing where the road goes




It seems that it is time to do an end of the year review

But to be honest

I can’t remember last week

Let alone the whole year

Every morning I get up early

Brew some tea and surf the net

I read a little bit

Then I write a little bit

Only a few words

Just arrangements of the same ole 26

Oh then I steal some photos

Same as the day before

Some people like them

Some may not

I don’t read them much so

I don’t really have an opinion

They remind me of the plants that grow in the garden

Some are flowers

Some are weeds

I can’t really tell the difference

I do know where this road goes

But how it gets there

Is anyone’s guess

Besides the view along the way

That’s the thing

No guessing where the road goes


PS

We lost a water brother just the other day
Some may say that his business contributed to the overcrowding in the waves
Others might say that he just organized a great deal of data that few took the time to understand
I think of his efforts as that of a scientist who studied the wind and the water for a few good waves
Best to think of his work as a form of subtle and beneficial magic and ride a wave in his honor

Comments

Popular Posts