The adventure continues

Enjoying dinner last night
home made bread, roast chicken and some wine was involved.

The lively conversation, at some point turned to the many wonderful vintages sampled from years gone by.

Wines with a high alcohol content, fruity taste and really nothing at all to do with grapes


Well maybe electric blue Hawaiian grapes...

I'm sure there are many amusing stories to tell, at his point.
But if the truth be told, I can't remember a single one!

Of course, this is primarily due to the fact that I abhorred the party scene then as much as I do now.
I always choose to leave the party early so that I could surf at first light.


Looking back it was a fair trade!

Comments

Growling Gecko said…
"I always choose to leave the party early so that I could surf at first light."

Yep same here, nothing worse than paddling/kicking hard to get on to a wave and increasing the already throbbing pain in one's head!
nitpick said…
first light on the east coast in your photo

Popular Posts