let the mountain stages begin!

The Tour de France is turning to the mountains after many of the favorites have crashed out. I am having an arguably better time as I take a few days off and putter around the house wishing there was surf.

What does this all have to do about riding a surf mat?
Nothing at all.


The avos from the tree have odd long necks (maybe a Texas variety) but they taste delicious.
I've switched over to gluten free baked goods which has been interesting I'm still working on the formulation for the pizza dough.


There is a hibiscus tree outside the window where I do my morning yoga.
One particular morning the sun was hitting the side of the throat of the flower and the color was amazing! I grabbed the camera and ran outside but the moment was gone. Something deeply philosophical right there but I have no idea what it could be. Still a nice flower though.

Not a banner year for the sunflowers, this one is the first one to bloom. Maybe they are just taking their time. 

The tomatoes are fantastic right now! One of my favorite things is to go in the back and eat tomatoes off the vine. No I don't get out much. Why do you ask?

This has been four random photos (as you can tell I'm not a very good photographer) fortunately point and shoot cameras have gotten very good in recent years.
To summarize, the surf has been subpar, the weather has been a little funky (and not that good funky like you hear on the records) and next week when I am safely back at work we are forecast to have real summer weather. 

But I can't complain.  

Comments

Unknown said…
Really enjoyed this one - almost stream of consciousness. Here's hoping you set a gaseous rubbery line on some glassy walls soon.
Anonymous said…
Curious Prana.. Ashtangi?

MattJ
pranaglider said…
Briney - "stream of consciousness" would assume consciousness which is something I can only aspire to.

MattJ - If I was younger I might move to Mysore but at this stage of the game it's more Viniyoga. Although I still do the sun salutations etc. I can't think of anything that would better prepare you for surfing than Ashtanga.

Popular Posts