Just around the corner



So I have been working at the new job for a week now

and it's time for the traditional weekend break.

Time to catch up on some chores around the house I have been neglecting

Walk the dog

Mow the lawn

Work in the garden

Do some laundry

Surf my brains out!

Ah yes, SURFING

the satisfying and somewhat salty pastime

where by the doer

(that would be me)

attempts to commune with the higher powers

by stuffing himself into as many tubular waves as possible

in the alloted time allowed for the activity.

Not much swell in the forecast but the meteorologists are promising offshore winds during the morning hours.

I can't wait!


Comments

Unknown said…
hey bruce! i would like to share my surfingboards photos with you. do you have an email address?mine is annsmith0320@gmail.com
thanks,
ann

Popular Posts