... Waves Breaking

across the summer sandbar

soon to be replaced
by norwest swells
offshore winds
and booties
If you tell time by palm frons 
It's still half past the 4th of July
far off
bells toll
and trophies gathers dust

If it pleases your honor, my client was operating the vehicle at a safe rate of speed in clear and dry conditions, when Mr. Ramme, with calculated malaise of forethought slammed into my client. 
The trauma so great that my clients little sister's face, froze in that same expression, until she was twenty two years of age. To this day, my client breaks out in a hot case of the heebie-jeebies if you say as much as vroom vroom. (Disneyland opening day)

The Apollo command module

July 20, 1969 two humans from the planet earth land on the moon and walked about,
sadly I think that was peak human and it's been down hill ever since...
but I haven't finished my coffee yet

Comments

Popular Posts