just one thing for me

“Well in spite of all you gained,
still had to stand out in the pouring rain
One last voice is calling you
and I guess it's time for you to go
Just one thing I ask of you,
just one thing for me”


We give the usual weather features names
Like “June Gloom” or “May Grey”
Both nicknames indicative of the
Late night and early morning low clouds…
Which may or may not clear off
and can last for months...

I have noticed a new name in the trades
“May Spray”
Which denotes
Winter like conditions
Ranging from
“Look the ground is wet”
To
“Where IS my rain coat?”

Perhaps not a flood
As much as an
occasional
incontinence
in the atmosphere
Weird
"You can do what you want, Abe, but
The next time you see me comin', you better run"
Well, Abe said, "Where d'you want this killin' done?"
God said, "Out on Highway 61"

Comments

Popular Posts