March Forth!

So rarely does the calendar give us such direct instructions

It's probably best to heed them...


So I went out into the garden this morning

The succulents look to be getting ready to bloom


This "first year" Epiphyllum cutting is try to flower too, it ain't gonna happen but who am I to say no?


More epi's, some first year, some second year cuttings.

Every year I get five more new varieties (because I have five small pots that's why)

I (accidently) found the perfect place in the garden for them so all I do is place them in soil and sit back and wait.

My kind of plants!


This is what they look like when they bloom. Picture taken at night as this variety only blooms at night.


This little branch was going along quite well and then decided to make a 90 degree turn and March 4th ...

Comments

Popular Posts