Notes before the holiday

I just got this in the electro mail

Drew Kampion has revised, redone and replenished his website.

I am a huge fan of his writing so I am anxiously awaiting his latest project


It's due out in the spring and I could actually see myself standing in line for this one.

On other fronts,

waiting for a fast moving low to pass by and sprinkle us with, well sprinkles.

After that its the usual fall high pressure thru the weekend .

Surf wise it looks like leftovers all week.

Maybe something new on Sunday but don't tell anyone. 

As always mataroos, keep your mats, fins and wetsuits in the trunk in case grandma lives by the beach and you can score a session between the pie and the shopping.

Comments

pranaglider said…
Nice piece by Jamie Brisick at http://jamiebrisick.com/2010/11/22/the-surfboard-as-memory-stick/

Popular Posts