Happy Friday!




The shot above sent in by the always gracious and geographically well placed Mr Andrew Stephen Buck.

I'm still living vicariously thru the well photographed exploits of others so keep them coming.

(Secret message - I may have some very interesting stuff to post soon!!)

More things to do this weekend

I have posted about Matt Beards art before but he has a whole new series of Southern California 


If I ever stumble into some money, or even a well paying job this is the kind of thing I would like to spend it on.  

If you would like to see Matt's work in person, this Saturday night the Surfing Heritage Foundation is throwing a party with an opening reception for his one man show. 6-9PM with live music by Likewefi. Beer provided by Primo Hawaiian Lager. No charge, all ages welcome (proof of ID required for alcohol consumption). Surfing Heritage Foundation · 110 Calle Iglesia · San Clemente · CA · 92672 · 949.388.0313



Once again Liquid Salt has an interview up Matt


More of Matt's work from the Liquid Salt interview.

(I wish I was half as organized as these guys.)

So that covers it for todays post, the wind is winding down, the temps should be up and there is still some swell left.  You can mow the lawn later, go get some surf!

Comments

Popular Posts