Greetings from Planet Bonzer

My privilege to be on the Bonzer nation mailing list

Great stuff

I wanted to pass it along their new year greetings

"2010...Happy New Year and Greetings from Planet Bonzer


The 'Quiet Revolution Continues' and we want to thank all of you for your interest, energy, and support.


Normally for New Years I have an essay on Peace to post. This year I found it unusually difficult to gather my thoughts into a focused presentation. Each time I sat down to write, it seemed as if the entire first decade of the 21st century came rushing into my head.


That decade is behind us now, chronologically anyway. But the reality is that our thoughts and actions are not neatly confined and left behind with the flip of the calendar page. They send ripples of consequence into the future. With this in mind I'll leave you with a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt...


"When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?"


Peace Love and Light,
The Campbells"

















As good as the boards work, and they do work unreal, the Campbells "Bonzer philosophy" is always interesting

Comments

Popular Posts