Help I've been Viper-ized


My feet Viper-ized by Tim 

A TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE AND STRONG ONSHORE FLOW WILL PRODUCE STRONG GUSTY WEST WINDS IN THE MOUNTAINS AND DESERTS. STRONGEST WINDS WILL SURFACE EAST OF THE BANNING PASS WHERE LOCAL GUSTS OF 60 TO 70 MPH ARE EXPECTED IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING. LOCALLY DENSE FOG WILL OCCUR IN THE MOUNTAINS.

It's sprinkling out right now with some south wind at day break, never a good sign for those of us that might want to start the day with a quick surf to say try out a new surf mat tomorrow but we will just have to wait and see.

Sunday and Monday are forecast to be warmer, along with the rest of next week but since I will be a prisoner of Lake Forrest I don't really care.

Despite the big sales advertised over the weekend (have you noticed that ALL the holidays have been converted to some commercial sale-of-the-century totally unrelated to the nature of the original intent of the holiday?) I will be doing my best to avoid the crowds and maybe catch a quick surf followed up by some much needed work in the garden.

Enjoy the weekend

Comments

Popular Posts