eleven and a half breaths

Just a quick note before I am out the door again.

First an apology for there being so few posts of late.

(you should see my in box!)

But its been a good July swell wise (not big but decent)

and when I get home from the beach and just can't raise my arms up to the keyboard

So just a few notes from the front and I am back at it.

The plug popped out of my mat the other day.

I was scratching for the outside and almost made it past the first wave of the set.

The mat had lost a lot of air and before I had a chance to add some more a NICE peak

popped up and I had to go.

The take off was a little sketchy, more of a swim in than a paddle in.

But then the this under, under inflated mat took off!

So the last few days I have been experimenting.

Definitely a trade off between paddling and speed but worth it.

So try it and let me know what you discover.

Start off with low inflation and let out some more.

Keep catching waves to dial it in.

Comments

23 Breaths said…
PS - James has been trying to explain this to me for years now but I am a bit thick!

PPS works best when the waves are up a bit say 3 +

Popular Posts